Have you fears about responding to the best report producing specialist? Our essay authors promote original-program methods to you. Get university essay available for sale using the web papers writing help
paper proofreaderSmart Hotels:
This is the First controller that guests can understand well with Lighting, heating, music, TV– all integrated into one controller!
The Solution overview and Benefits:
- Check in/check out: Thanks to integration into a hotel system, it is possible to create a light scene in the room when a guest registers.
- All Off/energy saver: When the guest then leaves, the system automatically disconnects all electrical appliances and saves on both heating and cooling costs.
- Do Not Disturb: Guests can very easily signal if they want the room cleaned, or do not want to be disturbed
- Comfort: The combination of automatic illumination based on motion and central control of the room
- Design: Through their timeless design, the control unit with display or glass touch unit will complement any interior
- Versatility: The system is suitable for installing in large and small lodging facilities alike.
What can I control?
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air-Conditioning) – iNELS can handle control of central heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems too. Via a Connection server, it is possible to communicate with up to 15 types of the most popular HVAC systems, and others can be custom-implemented. Control of heating is possible from local controllers or centrally.
- Connection of BMS: It can easily be connected to a Building Management System
- Access system: Based on access rights, the system controls employee and visitor access to various parts of a building.
- “Do not disturb” or “Clean room” – These requirements can be simply selected on the associated panel without needing to hang signs on the doorknob outside the room. A symbol illuminates on the outer door unit as well as at the central panel for the cleaning staff.
- Ventilation – Ventilation is controlled based on a motion detector. After switching off the lights in the bathroom, the fan switches off. It neither disturbs nor awakens others.
- Exit button – Also known as the “Master switch”, the Exit button ensures that when you exit a room, all appliances and lights are switched off except those selected: e.g. the refrigerator or chargers.
- Lighting – Not only dimming to the required level, but also setting light scenes for every occasion. Time delay for switching on light – automatic staircase switch. Dimming various light sources including LED lamps and RGB strips.
- Blinds – Blinds, gates and awnings can be controlled by any system controller, including applications. One advantage is setting the time control in the weekly mode. It is also possible to control blinds automatically in response to sunlight intensity.
- Switching – You can switch on or off practically any electric appliance that is connected to the socket, an installation box or a cabinet
- Heating – It is possible to set the temperature in each room using a single button or application. Switching units or a wireless thermovalve then regulate the heating source, which may be water, electricity or alternative sources.