Smart home is for everyone – even or those with the already built home. We are partnered with iNELS RF which is wireless installation and can be expanded anytime you wish! It is not just for home, we have control system for shopping malls, hospitals, airports, offices and even for castles!
The Solution overview and Benefits:
- No Demolition: The installation requires no structural alterations
- Savings: By proper regulation of the temperature and linkage of home technologies, you can achieve substantial savings.
- Automation: All functions take place in the background without bothering you. The system monitors, regulates, economizes and control
- Security: The built-in alarm not only watches for burglars, but also for gas leaks or fires. Besides this, it monitors basement heating, frozen rain spouts, or children via video cameras
- Comfort: Control of light scenes with a single touch, the option of expanding and modifying what you want to control.
- Design: Controllers are designed based on current design trends.
- Flexibility: The ability to move the wireless switch anywhere is a real advantage. Are you moving? Your installation goes with you.
- Schedule : Up to five adjustable time programs can be defined in a single day
- Scenes: With a single button/touch, it is possible to activate multiple commands at once according to the given situation or desire.
- Expandable : The system can easily be expanded to include new units and functions
- Central and remote monitoring: Whether you are at home or away, your home remains under the constant control of your smartphone.
- Lighting – Not only dimming to the required level, but also setting light scenes for every occasion. Time delay for switching on light – automatic staircase switch. Dimming various light sources including LED lamps and RGB strips.
- Blinds – Blinds, gates and awnings can be controlled by any system controller, including applications. One advantage is setting the time control in the weekly mode. It is also possible to control blinds automatically in response to sunlight intensity.
- Switching – You can switch on or off practically any electric appliance that is connected to the socket, an installation box or a cabinet
- Heating – It is possible to set the temperature in each room using a single button or application. Switching units or a wireless thermovalve then regulate the heating source, which may be water, electricity or alternative sources.
- All off – With a single button, it is possible to switch off all devices, dim the lights, pull down blinds and bring the apartment or house into night or exit mode.
- Video camera – It is possible to connect up to nine video cameras wirelessly and view them in smartphone applications, which can also be used to control the video cameras.