The “Probiz Installation Process” focuses on the most important asset in our portfolio, the “CUSTOMER.” It puts the needs & requirements of the Customer first! The process begins, first with a philosophy and mindset of customer care and attention. Everyone in the organization has an understanding of the role & importance of our customers play in our every day lives. This is the foundation upon which we are building our Company with the foundation/mindset firmly in place, we begin the “Probiz Installation Process.” Our goal is to make sure we are supporting the Customer from the very first visit of an Probiz person. It begins as a support role and rapidly develops into a partnership. As we move along the path, the partnership strengthens as we introduce new team members to the Customer. As the Customer continues to see and feel the depth, strength and discipline of the Probiz team, they develop the same partnership feeling.
Project Coordination indian pharmacy no prescription.
- Acting internal Project Manager
- Coordination between Project Manager and our internal Procurement Team for successful and timely ordering and delivery of equipment
Design & Engineering
- Complete submittal packages including architectural and audio/video and control drawings
- All drawings are produced in Auto CAD
- Weekly team meetings with all participants to review project timeline and engineering drawings
- Final testing and commissioning of system
- Meetings with clients technical and contract representatives status reports, and resolution of questions or issues outstanding.
- Develop project schedule
- Stage / site equipment and materials at our shop, create as built drawings
- Submit owner manual binders of all equipment documentation
- Supervise end user training on systems operation
- Facilitate completion of final punch list items
- Performs pre-install / rough-in cabling and termination, including bundling and labeling of cables
- Installation teams work closely with our design and engineering teams and project management in order to stage build and test all components prior to shipment
- Completes the projects with final on-site terminations, equipment alignments and final testing
- Site clean up and disposal
Service and Support team
- Equipped to manage, support and maintain all customer installations after project completion
- Full support programs, ranging from time and materials to on-site support services
Established partnerships with our Manufacturer’s to ensure we have every resource available to our customers