We are partnered with Trane, An Ingersoll Rand Company in India for Building Management Systems. The detailed features and benefits are explained below.
The Trane Company’s line of building management systems includes a product for every control need, from a remedy for a problem area in an existing building to a comprehensive system for a major complex or campus. Trane building management system capabilities and features include:
- Scheduling for weekdays and holidays
- After-hours usage tracking
- Management reports and logs
- Dynamic and interactive color graphics
- Direct digital control and custom programming routines
- Comfort monitoring by zone
- Energy-saving software including chiller plant control, demand limiting, optimal start/stop, and night setback
- Operator interface that is easy to learn and use
- Architecturally compatible, ergonomic design Trane is unique in its ability to offer total Integrated Comfort systems, HVAC, controls, and building management from a single source. These systems constitute a vigorous response to today’s demands from regulatory agencies, building designers, contractors, owners, and occupants. Pages two through nine in this catalog illustrate four typical Trane building management system applications. They demonstrate the versatility and integration capabilities of the various products in this catalog. Each Trane building management installation is designed specifically for the facility it manages and may be configured differently than the examples shown.